Thursday, June 19, 2008

How does your Garden Grow?

Good morning all! I just wanted to post a few pics of my Garden. I am so excited about it. We have peas, greenbeans, corn, squash, pumpkins, carrots, sweet potatoes, Sunflowers, and cotton (don't ask about the cotton, I just thought it would be cool to try and grow some). I have been at this garden since late february when I started everything from seed inside our laundry room. Nathian has been fairly inamered by it, everyday he wants to see his flowers growing. Well today he finally gets to see a true flower. The funny thing about it is I was just talking to my mom yesterday about out gardens and they planted pumpkins too. I asked her if they had any flowers on theirs and she said no. I told her that the buds had popped out on ours but there was no sign of when they would open, then just an hour ago I walked out to water and there in the middle of the pumpkin patch was a beautiful golden flower. YAHHH!!
Here are a few pics of the other wonders that are going on in our Garden.
Sweet potatoes
in a tire.
Carrots in one too
Cotton in another
Green Beens growing on Corn stalks
And of course
the Corn
And Mia is learning to Whistle
(She's getting ready for next years America's Got Talent)

0 comments: